First of all, thanks so much for your interest, we love working with couples that really love our work!
It can be very exciting planning a wedding but it can also be very daunting too, knowing where to start and what you need to consider. Let us eliminate the stress that planning your styling can cause. After styling hundreds of weddings over the years, we have a huge amount of experience and are very aware that what works for one couple, might not for another and also how to make your venue look stunning. For this very reason, we can guide, inspire and work with you to create beautiful bespoke wedding styling experience, exactly how you want it.
Your venue styling journey…
If you like what we do and want to take the next step, the following will give you an insight to how we work.
1. Contact us
By email at email@example.com to check the date is available, giving the date, venue name and location – or by filling in our contact form here. We encourage our clients to do their research, images you might have – if you have a Pinterest board, send that too as this will help us to get a feel for the styles you like. If you have a clear idea of what you would like, please do write us a list and send any kind of wedding décor that has inspired you. Also, it helps if you have rough guest numbers and budget for your décor. If you’re not at that stage yet, don’t worry, we can still make a start.
We book you in for a consultation (usually around 60 minutes) at our showroom or at your wedding venue. This provides the opportunity for you to meet us in person and it also allows us to learn more about you. During your consultation, we will ask you about your style preferences and your vision for your wedding day. It is your chance to talk through your ideas, colour scheme to create a design that fits your budget and style. It is a very informal meeting where you can chat and enjoy a cuppa or glass of bubbles too.
Following the consultation and after taking lots of notes, we’ll have a much clearer idea of how we can help and will go away and design a package just for you. We aim to get this to you via email within 7 days of the consultation.
4. You are welcome to make any changes and once you are happy and have confirmed that you wish to proceed with your booking, and sign off the proposal, we require a £100 deposit within 7 days to save the date in our diary, we do not hold any date after the 7 days. The deposit also acts as a small security bond and will be returned after the wedding should everything be in order.
(Please note, this is non-refundable if cancelled).
Any minor adjustments or additional items can be made or added at any stage after the booking, right up until 4 weeks before Wedding Day. You can relax, safe in the knowledge that you have secured our services and that your venue will look amazing on your special day.
5. Six weeks prior to your wedding – We get very busy with weddings in peak season. However, if you or ourselves feel another meeting is necessary, we will do our best to arrange one with you.
6. One month prior to your wedding – Please ask any questions you may have, make any changes, and give us final guest numbers. Payment in full is now required. Some couples choose to pay this sooner, which is fine too. We will liaise with your venue to arrange set up, installation and collect times to ensure your day runs smoothly.
7. On the morning of your wedding (sometimes the day before depending on your venues policy) we become your “wedding angels” we will arrive in good time, as agreed with your wedding co-ordinator/venue to set up the styling.
Our team will make sure everything is set out as it should be which ensures you can relax and get ready with your besties knowing that your wedding will look stunning.
If we have agreed to move items from the ceremony to the wedding breakfast, we stay until this is done then we will leave you to enjoy the day.
8. The morning after (or on the night of the wedding if agreed), we will return to the venue to breakdown and pack away the décor. Once everything has been checked, and all is as it should be, the security bond/deposit will be returned to you, normally within 5 working days of your wedding.
And they all lived happily ever after …